Mr. Fahim Siddiqui
Fahim I. Siddiqui graduated as a Mechanical Engineer from NED Engineering University, Karachi in 1974, and joined International Consultants and was given partnership into the firm in 1978.
In 1987 Fahim Siddiqui formed Fahim, Nanji & deSouza, to provide MEP & structural engineering services, and in 2011 the firm converted to a private limited company. He is currently its CEO/ Principal Mechanical Consultant. With over 30 years of experience and a staff strength of over 70 personnel, the firm is now recognized as one of the leading firms in MEP Building Technologies in Pakistan.
With over 40 years of experience, Fahim Siddiqui has designed the HVAC systems for many very prestigious projects in Pakistan, and has to his credit the design of over 100,000 TR of HVAC systems.
He is widely travelled and has visited the manufacturing facilities of most major HVACR manufacturers in the world. He has presented many technical papers in seminars and symposiums in Pakistan and also abroad in Greece and India.
His professional affiliations are:
- Registered Consulting Engineer, Pakistan Engineering Council.
- ASHRAE – Member.
- Pakistan HVACR Society- Past President from 2001-2003; General Secretary from 1998 to 2000; awarded Lifetime Achievement Award in 2005.
- ASHRAE Pakistan Chapter- Vice President, President Elect & the President from 2005~2006; awarded “President’s Award of Excellence” by the President of ASHRAE in 2006. During this period he actively participated in many RAL activities.
- Institute of Engineers, Pakistan- Fellow.
- National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) – Member.
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) – Member.
He has also provide services in the following capacities to social organizations:
- Founder & Life Chairman of the Cactus & Succulent Society of Pakistan.
- Past Chairman of the Horticultural Society of Pakistan-2009-2012.
- Sitting Chairman of the Horticultural Society of Pakistan-2019-2021.
- Member of the Quaid-e-Azam Mazaar Management Board.
- Sea Water Cooling
- Emporium Mall HVAC System- a case study