Mr. Saleh Al Saadi
My philosophy is to establish a career where innovative ideas and multidisciplinary approaches are promoted by utilizing my diverse industrial and academic experience through teaching, research, and consultation, and continuing education, publications in local and international communities.
Research and Work Scope:
• Energy Conservation, Energy Audits, and retrofitting opportunities in Buildings
• Design and analysis of Building Energy Systems
• Buildings Energy-Efficiency and Thermal Analysis
• Renewable and Sustainable Energy Applications
• Indoor Environmental Quality including thermal comfort, visual comfort and indoor air quality
• Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) for built environment
- Energy-Efficient buildings in extreme hot climate: case studies.
- Nearly/Net Zero Energy Buildings (n/NZEBs) in hot climates: case studies.
- Building Energy Audit to Enhance Energy Efficiency and incorporate Renewable Energy Systems