Mr. Mohammad Fouda
A growth focused Mechanical Engineer with more than 25 years of extensive HVAC technical and business management experience around the globe working with Carrier, Trane and Johnson Controls handling the Middle East, India and Africa regions.
Engaged with UNEP ROWA (United Nation Environmental Program Region of West Asia) as s Regional Refrigerants expert.
Actively engaged with different Middle East ASHRAE chapters since 1989 conducted different technical sessions across Middle East
Actively engaged with Saudi Council of Engineers and recently conducted IAQ webinar seriesSuccess in setting strategies and delivering growth through developing initiatives, strong communication, negotiation skills with the ability to adopt to the changing business environment
- Education, Executive and Business Training
- Management development program by Mercuri International.
- Leadership Development Training (The L4 System) by CHARTER OAK, Connecticut.
- Finance For Non-Financial Managers by BHA Associates.
- PMP Project Management Professional by Formatech.
- Microsoft Office Project by ExcuTrain.
- 6 σ Six Sigma by MoreSteam University.
- ITO University by United Technologies.
- 5S Training Session by United Technologies.
- ISO Internal Auditing Training session by Carrier International.
- Sales Effectiveness Analysis Program by Management Research Group, Portland.
- Safety, Health & Environmental Training & Extensive Practices.
- Extensive global HVAC technical experience
- Analytical thinking
- Strategies setting, implementing and align results
- Stakeholders engagement, resolution & advocate
- Execution and meeting organization goals
- Proactively deals with changes and challenges
- P&L Responsibility down to EBIT
- Strong relationship competence
- Alignment of strategic business
- Successful teams building, engaging and deliver results
- Team leader & Player of cross functional teams