Dr Shivraj Dhaka
Dr. Shivraj Dhaka has over 13 years of rich experience in industry and academia. He has been involved in research; especially in Buildings, Energy, and Environment since 2008 and has published over 20 research articles in referred journals and Int. conferences. Shivraj is an alumnus of DAAD Germany, received DAAD Fellowship in 2012 for research (Thermal Comfort) at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Germany.
Shivraj post-graduated (Gold Medalist) in Energy Engineering and he is currently working at Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) and leading certification services such as IGBC Green Data Centers, Green Existing Buildings, Green Factory Buildings, and Net Zero Energy & Water certification. Dr Dhaka has facilitated more than 280+ green building projects. After green certification, Shivraj supports projects to take part in Energy Performance Monitoring (EPM), a new service, which enables projects to sustain savings and explore performance improvements in energy, water and IEQ. Alongside this, Shivraj looks after National/ Int Projects such as Energy Efficiency in Data Centers of LBNL-USA, Net Zero Buildings of Sakthi Sustainable Energy Foundation and ECBC of BEE. Master’s and Ph.D. research scholars regularly interact with Shivraj for his support in their research.
Awards/ accolades: ASHRAE’s Young Leadership International (YLI), ASHRAE HVAC – Design Level-1 Dubai, ECBC Master Trainer, Energy Conservation Award by Govt of Rajasthan etc.
- Green Buildings for Optimized Performance
- Adaptive Thermal Comfort and Energy Savings in Buildings
- Net Zero Buildings – Energy and (or) Water
- Calibrated Energy Simulation (Methodology/ Validation of Design Measures/ Decision marking for Retrofitting)
- Green Data Centers and Specifications to Reach Level-1, Level-2 and Level-3 Performance (Chiller, Cooling, Electrical Systems and IT Hardware & Management)